Bitcoin Job Description
Are you a techie looking for an outlet for your creativity?
Do you value equitable access to ground-breaking investment opportunities? What if those investments also funded the development of lifesaving new medicines?
We are looking for highly motivated and creative UI developers who share our mission of democratizing investment access to our revolutionary drug portfolio. Drug discovery is typically funded by large biotech investors and big pharma, who are able to dictate investment terms and set unjust prices. At Verseon, we believe in connecting a diverse array of funding partners to innovative and lifesaving products.
As a senior engineer, you will be involved in developing front-end UI framework of the Securities Launch Platform (SLP) for our token offering. You will collaborate closely with other members of the SLP team to develop and maintain the web portal that offers both investment banking and registrar functionalities, such as smart contract generation, token sales and management, a registration portal for investors and token-issuing companies, regulatory compliance, payment gateways, and integration with crypto exchanges. As our scientists transform drug discovery, you and the rest of the SLP team will transform the use of technology to connect markets and fund groundbreaking research.
We are interested in candidates well versed in UI & Data Visualization component development of customer facing applications for web/mobile. Experience with blockchain is a major plus! We are open to candidates with technical or business backgrounds and a minimum of ten years of related experience.
At Verseon, we focus on using creative, non-traditional methods to fund and drive drug discovery. You will have the unique opportunity to apply software knowledge to a revolutionary biotech movement that will improve the lives of many.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience
- Experience building highly scalable and reliable Restful Web Services using Spring, Jersey, etc.
- Experience working with REST and JSON
- Proficiency in latest front-end development style (e.g. ES6/7, Babel, webpack, TypeScript, Flow, PWA)
- In-depth understanding of iOS or Android App Development process
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL) as well as NoSQL databases such as MongoDB is a plus
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, etc.)
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership
- Familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development
- Familiar with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data; understands how these drive hypotheses-based development
47071 Bayside Parkway Fremont, CA, 94538