The ideal candidate will have expertise in developing Blockchain and Crypto Coin, Secure Document Control and obviously a strong background in IT, Oracle Blockchain Cloud , and current CTO experience. They prefer local Dallas candidates if possible or within the state of Texas! Needs an IT Leader to take over the project to completion, and implementation stages and continue with the company as CTO to further develop the software and Blockchain for international deployment.
We are seeking a highly talented executive to serve as Chief Technology Officer, Blockchain Development, for a well-established client.
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will be a member of our client’s executive leadership team and will report to the President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will be responsible for developing, implementing, and communicating technical and scientific vision and strategy for new Blockchain Technology Application Development. This significant role will shape technology and align capability development and solution platforms as required the clients’ needs.
The CTO will be responsible for engaging with company staff to analyze, develop, evaluate, and recommend solutions to complex problems. The CTO is responsible for enhancing our professional contributions and brand, promoting collaboration with clients, industry and our employees, and strengthening our portfolio.
- Lead the development of Blockchain development and technical roadmap and vision to align product and services.
- Identify opportunities to develop, enhance or integrate new capabilities to meet client needs.
- Apply Blockchain, Crypto, Scientific and Technical Subject Matter Expertise in support of business development, solution development and proposal activities and client engagement.
- Actively manage the development and deployment of the Blockchain Portfolio.
- Represent and promote the company in external events and build relationships with clients in the automotive industry.
- Create a work environment where people can realize their full potential; allowing us to meet current and future business challenges.
- Lead the IT Development, Implementation teams for Development, Security, Data Management and Protection Strategies.
- Drive high standards for individual, team, and organizational accomplishments and improvements.
- Enhance collaboration and knowledge sharing across the enterprise.
- Hands-On: The CTO is expected to be active in design, development, debugging and testing across all aspects and phases of the project.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- 15-20 years’ experience in IT Leadership
- 5 to 7 years’ experience as a CTO in a Blockchain ecosystems
- Expertise in Oracle Autonomous Blockchain Cloud, Oracle’s (PaaS) and (IaaS).
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Infrastructure Selection: Working with IT/Operations to identify hardware (server, storage, networking, etc.) and system software environment, based on solution requirements.